AppleFanSite | On 18, Apr 2013
It is defiantly a slow news day when app updates are making headlines and today it is LinkedIn’s turn. LinkedIn has just released an update for their iPhone app which brings a much cleaner and simpler user interface design to the app while the iPad interface is yet to be updated.
What’s New in Version 6.0
• New beautiful and simpler design
• Now you can to invite, follow, like, share and comment on content right from the updates stream
• New personalized and customizable navigation for quicker access to your favorite features on LinkedIn
• Ability to follow Influencers to get access to original insights and content
• Bug and crash fixes for improved app quality and performance