Today saw the release of a new and very stylish iPhone email client named Mailbox once downloaded you had to reserve you space in a queue to stop to much traffic hitting the servers.
We are not talking a couple of people in the queue last time we checked there was around 300,000 people in front of us but lucky someone got in touch to let us know about a way which would let you skip the queue if you have a jailbroke iOS device.
- Download iFile from Cydia
- Using iFile navigate to User > Mobile > Applications > Search through all the folders until you find Mailbox > Library > Preferences
- Click on com.orchestra.V2.plist
- Open with Property List Viewer
- Turn On orchestra.velvet.room.allowed
- Click Done & have fun!
If you haven’t got a Jailbroken device it is a little more complicated
- Download iExplorer
- Plug in your iOS Device
- Using iExplorer navigate to User > Mobile > Applications > Search through all the folders until you find Mailbox > Library > Preferences
- Open com.orchestra.V2.plist in Editor
- Change orchestra.velvet.room.allowed value from False to True
- Save file
- All Done!
If you have any more fun tips or information be sure to let us know email us: Tips@AppleFanSite.com or @Applefansite
UPDATE : Only works on version 1.0